Arun & Chichester Citizens Advice provide free, confidential and impartial advice and guidance to people living, studying or working in Arun & Chichester area.
Helping to release people from debt, poverty and their causes. Services are run through local churches to tackle poverty head on by providing a real solution to debt.
Age UK West Sussex provides help for those over 50 and their carers in the West Sussex area including Chichester on Welfare, Benefits, Housing, Social Care and Health and Disability.
Chichester District Foodbank provide emergency food and support to local people who are referred to them in crisis. If you are one of them people please Click the link below and follow the instructions provided.
Benefit & Budgeting Calculator
Welcome to the Benefit and Budgeting Calculator by Policy in Practice.
Using this calculator, you can:
- Find out which welfare benefits you could receive
- Know how your income will change with Universal Credit
- Compare your income under the current system and Universal Credit
- See how much income will be left after paying your housing costs
- Access links to claim for benefits
Start your calculation here