We provide many different ways to pay but for most Paying Online is the easiest.
There are a number of legislative provisions which govern the approach we take to recovery. Please find some of these listed below:
- The Taking Control of Goods Regulations 2013 (Schedule 12)
- The Taking Control of Goods (Fees) Regulations 2014
- The Tribunals, Courts & Enforcement Act 2007 (Consequential, Transitional and Saving Provision) Order 2014
- The Certification of Enforcement Agents Regulations 2014
- Civil Procedure Amendment Rules 20147 – Part 84 & Part 85
- The Crime and Courts Act 2013
- The High Court Enforcement Officers Regulations 2014
Further details including copies of the above are available via www.legislation.gov.uk.
We also commit to adhering the following Codes & Standards:
- Taking Control of Goods: National Standards – Published by the Ministry of Justice
- Code of Conduct & Good Practice Guide – Published by CIVEA (Civil Enforcement Association)
As an organisation committed to fair, ethical and proportionate recovery, we will always act in the best interests of clients and customers, and always act within the codes of practice and legislation which applies to our industry.
Get In Touch
To talk to our team about a letter you've received from us, please Get In Touch.Get in Touch
We’re delighted to announce Amy Collins appointment as Managing Director of Rundles. Over the last 10 years,... Read More