Welcome to the Benefit and Budgeting Calculator by Policy in Practice.
Using this calculator, you can:
- Find out which welfare benefits you could receive
- Know how your income will change with Universal Credit
- Compare your income under the current system and Universal Credit
- See how much income will be left after paying your housing costs
- Access links to claim for benefits
Start your calculation here
Can We Help?
To talk to our team about a letter you’ve received from us, please Get In Touch.
From the newsdesk
Rundles Wins Award for Best Local Authority Partnership Revenues at the Enforcement Excellence Awards 2022
Rundles Wins Award Is with great pleasure that we announce that Rundles has won the award for best “Local Authority Partnership Revenues” at the …
New Award We are delighted to announce that Rundles have obtained the “level 1 Social Value Award” from Social Value Quality Mark CIC. This award reflects …
Supporting the Defence and Armed Forces We are proud to announce that Rundles has signed the Armed Forces Covenant to demonstrate our support for the …