Rundles enforce Warrants of Arrest (with & without bail) for over 25 Local Authorities. In the last year we have enforced over 500 arrest, bail and commitment warrants.
Warrant Officers are specialists and not simply re-assigned Enforcement Agents. This enhances performance and provides the necessary experience to ensure safety.
Most of the team are former Police Officers, experienced in conflict management, risk assessment and arrest.
We believe our service is the best in the industry. A South East client recently asked us to train a competitor’s Warrant Officers to raise their performance to that of Rundles.
Where we manage your ‘core‘ recovery services, we will often enforce Warrants of Arrest at no cost.
Key service features:
- If warrant is being served on a female, at least one Warrant Officer in attendance will be female.
- We always attempt to enforce warrants as voluntary. Through communication we significantly reduce conflict.
- Safety is our number one priority so we conduct extensive legislative and ‘skills’ based training.
- Warrant Officers are trained and qualified to Level 3 – ‘TCOG & Civil Enforcement‘.
- Warrants Officers use body worn cameras, providing irrefutable evidence of activity.
- Warrant Officers keep clients informed of progress via telephone. Clients can also view progress in real-time via ClientWeb.
Following last week’s exercise escorting defendants to court on warrants, we have had a successful outcome in all of the cases. These warrants have been outstanding for 3-4 years and due to the nature of the cases and the customers involved, have proved very difficult to execute (we now have employer details for all of them and have sent off benefit attachments for a number of them).
We would like to express our thanks for your persistence with these cases, we have other cases which would be suitable for this action and would welcome the same/similar exercises in future.client in the North East
Get in touch
If you’d like to improve your arrest warrant service, please get in touch.
From the newsdesk
Rundles Wins Award for Best Local Authority Partnership Revenues at the Enforcement Excellence Awards 2022
Rundles Wins Award Is with great pleasure that we announce that Rundles has won the award for best “Local Authority Partnership Revenues” at the …
New Award We are delighted to announce that Rundles have obtained the “level 1 Social Value Award” from Social Value Quality Mark CIC. This award reflects …
Supporting the Defence and Armed Forces We are proud to announce that Rundles has signed the Armed Forces Covenant to demonstrate our support for the …