National Debtline is a free, confidential debt advice service run by the Money Advice Trust, helping millions of people deal with their debts.
Offering free expert, tailored advice and practical solutions to problem debt.
Providing you with free, independent, confidential and impartial advice on your rights and responsibilities in respect of the problems you face.
A government funded employment agency and social security office whose aim it is to help people of working age find employment in the UK. They also offer information about training opportunities and administer claims for benefits such as Income Support, Incapacity Benefit, and Jobseekers Allowance.
Debt Advice Foundation provide free, impartial and appropriate debt advice to people with unaffordable debt.
PayPlan offer free debt help and advice, with solutions including Free debt management plans.
Money Helper provide free and impartial money and pensions guidance, they also able to provide advise on better ways to manage money, check if you are receiving the benefits you are entitled to and how to get out of debt faster.
Places where you cvan go to get warm for free this winter in East Staffordshire
Welcome to the IE Hub
Through the Hub, you can:
- Create a single I&E for free on our consumer Portal
- Update this as your circumstances change
- Check to see if you are due any benefits
- Reduce your outgoings via social tariffs
- Register vulnerabilities
- Make offers to Creditors
- Share your I&E form with all of your creditors and debt advisers
- Creditors accessing IE Hub pay a fee for receiving the I&E – offset against extensive business and
Start your calculation here