Citizens Advice Islington offers free information, advice and case work to people that live in the Islington area, they can help with a wide range of problems including debt, housing, employment, family issues and many more.
The Warm Welcome tackles isolation and poverty in the UK by bringing local communities together, equipping, supporting, and connecting thousands of warm and welcoming spaces to help local people thrive.
The online directory brings together local support, services, and things to do in your community, whether you are living, visiting or working in Islington.
Islington food bank provides emergency food and support to local people who are referred to them in crisis. If you are one of them please click the link below and follow the instructions provided.
Money Helper provide free and impartial money and pensions guidance, they also able to provide advise on better ways to manage money, check if you are receiving the benefits you are entitled to and how to get out of debt faster.
National Debtline is a free, confidential debt advice service run by the Money Advice Trust, helping millions of people deal with their debts.
Offering free expert, tailored advice and practical solutions to problem debt.
Welcome to the IE Hub
Through the Hub, you can:
- Create a single I&E for free on our consumer Portal
- Update this as your circumstances change
- Check to see if you are due any benefits
- Reduce your outgoings via social tariffs
- Register vulnerabilities
- Make offers to Creditors
- Share your I&E form with all of your creditors and debt advisers
- Creditors accessing IE Hub pay a fee for receiving the I&E – offset against extensive business and
Start your calculation here