Advice about debt, benefits, housing, employment and more
Advice Nottingham is a consortium of six advice agencies in Nottingham city who provide free, confidential and impartial advice on a range of issues including benefits, debt, employment and housing.
National Debtline is a free, confidential debt advice service run by the Money Advice Trust, helping millions of people deal with their debts.
Nottingham Law Centre offers free, confidential and independent advice on Housing, Debt & Welfare Benefits.
The Royal British Legion provides financial, social and emotional support to members and veterans of the British Armed Forces, their families and dependents.
Benefit & Budgeting Calculator
Welcome to the Benefit and Budgeting Calculator by Policy in Practice.
Using this calculator, you can:
- Find out which welfare benefits you could receive
- Know how your income will change with Universal Credit
- Compare your income under the current system and Universal Credit
- See how much income will be left after paying your housing costs
- Access links to claim for benefits
Start your calculation here