Citizens Advice Tandridge District offers free information, advice and case work to people that live in the Tandridge area, they can help with a wide range of problems including debt, housing, employment, family issues and many more.
Access a wide range of cost of living support and advice
Warm Welcomes have been set up across the district and the county where you can pop-in, get warm and meet others with an opportunity to get free energy saving advice too. Many of them provide free Wi-Fi, hot drinks and light refreshments.
National Debtline is a free, confidential debt advice service run by the Money Advice Trust, helping millions of people deal with their debts.
Offering free expert, tailored advice and practical solutions to problem debt.
Welcome to the IE Hub
Through the Hub, you can:
- Create a single I&E for free on our consumer Portal
- Update this as your circumstances change
- Check to see if you are due any benefits
- Reduce your outgoings via social tariffs
- Register vulnerabilities
- Make offers to Creditors
- Share your I&E form with all of your creditors and debt advisers
- Creditors accessing IE Hub pay a fee for receiving the I&E – offset against extensive business and
Start your calculation here